Becoming a Facilitator
Make a Difference. Become a Facilitator.
Help Improve the Lives
As a certified Getting Ahead Facilitator, you’ll help under-resourced individuals to:
- Take charge of their lives
- Complete a self-assessment of their own resources and make a practical plan to rebuild their lives
- Develop a series of mental models to examine their own lives and create new future stories
- Help stabilize their lives
- Investigate the impact that poverty has had on themselves and their community
- Use this information to build resources for a better life and community
Here’s how you can make a difference and become a facilitator in your community.
- Submit your resume and meet with our Program Director
- Participate in a 6 week (2 evenings / week) Facilitator Development Cohort. You are paid ($) to learn!
- Complete the Bridges Out of Poverty Strategies for Professionals and Communities self-study.
- Complete the online Certified Facilitator Training—two 3-hour sessions (cost covered by OBOP).
Ready to Help?
Get started today helping families and individuals thrive and become self-sufficient!